Volatility Factor

Friday, December 2, 2011

Million Dollar Pips 1.2.0 - Weekend Wrap-up

While the stock market was going up and down, Million Dollar Pips and FX Retribution went from $1.6 mil to $2.19 mil. Most of this was Million Dollar Pips today.Yesterday FX Retribution was up $8k and finished with -$1200.This shows me that if I baby sitted the markets yesterday I would have closed my one position on the EURGBP while it was going well. But since I left it up the the robot it lost.

This is a lesson for all traders.When do you step in or when do you leave it to the Expert Advisor?

Lastly December is usually a strange month in the Forex markets. Some people suggest using caution this month.Maybe not playing especially near the end of the month.Well MDP, Milliion Dollar Pips is up $214k in Monopoly Money is it first two days.



No comments:

Post a Comment