Volatility Factor

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Million Dollar Pips 1.2.0 - Spoke too soon!

I recently reported that Million Dollar Pips 1.2.0 took a big hit last Friday. And I said it was better said that the USDJPY took the hit.Well Monday it was the EURUSD turn to lose. A record for of 36 losses in a row then eight straight wins.

How could it lose 36 in a row ? Million Dollar Pips uses a special reverse scalper indicator.So let's say the prices spike up, meaning a mini breakaway up.The indicator would place short orders in anticipation of the prices coming back to earth.This is how it makes its' money.But sometimes the prices do not reverse, they continue to go in its' direction.This is how it loses when the prices continue to go in one direction.

This made a slight dent in my Monopoly Money pile. Going from $913k down to $836k.

This is still my best expert advisor, EA, robot ever, but of course I would be worried if this was done on a live account.It should make up for these losses soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment