Volatility Factor

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Wall Street at Home - Megadroid Coming Soon !

It was a so so week in the Forex Markets for me, with my favorite robots.Million Dollar Pips 1.2.0 regained all the losses from last week, along with a robot called Forex Retribution. I have FX Retribution on Finfx platform as well as Alpari U.S. and Hot Forex. It works best on Finfx and HotForex.These platforms are good for scalpers.Another good scalper is the old standard robot, Megadroid..I've been using this but have not been reporting on it.Very soon, I'll report on it.It has been doing very well..

I dropped Forex Volcano since it did not play in the last two weeks and I also dropped Forex Illusion. Though Forex Illusion played often it lost more than it gained.Eventhough a Forex robot or EA,expert advisor,wins at a greater percentage than it loses,the drawdown could bust your account.The bottom line in Forex is profitability, even more than accuracy.Million Dollar Pips for example has around a 55% - 60% accuracy rate but is highly profitable because it uses small stop losses and bigger take profit.Many other scalpers can have an 80% - 95% accuracy rate but woe is me if you are amongst that losing percentage.

Click Here to view this Million Dollar Pips...


No comments:

Post a Comment