Volatility Factor

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wall Street at Home - Making Monopoly Money

I'm still on a demo account for broker Finfx with Million Dollar Pips 1.2.0 and Forex Retribution...So I'm working with Monopoly Money...I think that if you can't make money on a demo account you should not try to make it on a live account. Especially since the ideal conditions are on the demo account.There are some not so good brokers who manipulate the spreads on a demo account in order to give false signals, readings etc.You want your demo account to be as close in operation as the live account. In my case I know the demo account has a 200:1 margin while the live account is 100:1, so my results will differ.I would be able to play more pairs on the demo account because I would have to "pay" less.At least I know this little bit up front.

Run away  or proceed with caution, brokers that use 1 pip spreads (for all pairs) on the demo account but variable spreads on the live account.I'm questioning the new 0 spread brokers as well as the pay only if you win broker I saw recently. Maybe I'll test them later.

Going back to my Million Dollar Pips demo...I started this account on 8/1/2011 with the demo amount of $5000...Thanks to a good day today and in spite of the stock market, this account is now at $766k...Unbelievable Monopoly Money...Too Good to be True, Obscene Profits...

Cam "Forex" of Forex Reviews Rated has his demo and live trials online with an increase of 2553% and the site Driven2Success has posted a 4087% ROI as its' top rated robot...It is rapidly approaching the last,greatest robot tested on this site, which was Forex Shocker.

Click Here to view this Million Dollar Pips...


No comments:

Post a Comment