Volatility Factor

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Million Dollar Pips 1.2.0 Obscene Profits

As previously mentioned, I'm now using Million Dollar Pips 1.2.0...Their latest version of this most popular expert advisor,EA,forex robot...I'm usually cautious when moving from one version to another. They usually get better somewhere but not as good somewhere else. After its' first week I can tell you that this new version is better...I will not post my results because they look too ridiculous, incredible..You can go to Forexreviewsrated.com . There you will see a gain of 1,334% in 97 days.

OBSCENE PROFITS !!

I also started tracking Forex Shocker 3.0 on two trading platforms.

Tadawulfx 25 wins $1178.75 and 2 losses -$797.70 for a net of $381.05

Hotforex 14 wins $1249.77 and 2 losses -$1362.78 for a net of -$113.01

So I am pleased with the accuracy but not pleased at the drawdown,losses.

Lastly I have added Forex Volcano to my Hotforex platform.

Million Dollar Pips is still the best because it will profit wildly overall.

Click Here to view this EA/Forex Robot...


No comments:

Post a Comment