Volatility Factor

Friday, September 2, 2011

September EA Adjustments

Million Dollar Pips is a forex, foreign exchange, forex scalping, expert advisor. It is featured on many forex forums and on forex reviews..What I like about it the most is the way it handles the volatile forex markets with ease...Last month we saw much volatility in the stock markets, well so did the forex markets...So when Wall Street reacted, it also caused a reaction in the forex market which is the largest market on the planet...In fact August was the greatest month in the history of this EA, Million Dollar Pips....

As for other adjustments, I dropped the EA, Automated Pips, from my Finfx demo account because of the large drawdowns...Some forex pairs remained open since 8/5...I was slightly in profit with this EA, including over 60 wins without a loss, but the open orders were still pending...So I closed all Automated Pips forex pairs...

This is the greatest reason why I love Million Dollar Pips...There are no pending pairs...The forex pairs open and close within minutes so there is never a doubt about your balance/equity

Click Here to view this EA/Forex Robot...


No comments:

Post a Comment